Website Notices & Disclaimers
This website is owned by SND Electrical Wholesalers.
1. Except where expressly indicated nothing on this website constitutes an offer to enter into legal relations, including but not limited to contractual obligations.
2. While SND takes care and every precaution to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate and up to date at the time of loading, monitoring of its content shall be carried out from time to time as SND sees fit. The information on this web site is disclosed "as is" and without any warranty of any kind. SND accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage caused as a result of any information contained on this web site.
3. SND is not responsible for and makes no endorsement or certification as to the integrity or accuracy of the contents of any third party information included on this website. SND recommends that you verify such information with these parties directly.
4. SND is not responsible for the content of any external sites. Any links to external sites from this one are undertaken at your own risk and without reliance upon any information, representation or certification from SND, its employees or agents.
5. References to any product or service which has been or may be provided by SND or any third party company shall not constitute promises as to the availability of such products or services at any time. SND reserves the right to make any improvements in and/or changes to products and services described on this web site at any time without notice.
6. Please note that any personal information you provide may be used by SND or our agents for the purpose of customer/client Administration as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998.
7. Except as indicated SND or its subsidiaries own the copyright to or valid license in the contents of this website. All rights are reserved in respect of all trademarks, trade or brand names registered or otherwise, owned or held by SND and/or its subsidiaries.8. Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on the SND's website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling your order. If SND does not receive an order confirmation within 5 days of informing you of the error, the order will be cancelled automatically. If you cancel, SND will refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
9. This site is operated and controlled in the United Kingdom and is governed by English law. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Privacy & Data Security
At SND, your right to online privacy and security is important to us. Below are the guidelines we use for protecting your personal information.
SND respects your privacy. We will only collect, store or use your personal information for specific purposes. We use your information to support and enhance our relationship with you, for example to provide information that will support any purchases you may make.
- We do not sell your personal information.
- We do not share your personal data with any other organisation
You may also ask at any time to be informed about the personal data that SND holds about you and request, as appropriate, correction or deletion.
Newsletters, Mailing lists, Requests For Information
If you request, we will send you information about our various products and services, or other products and services that may be of interest to you. Such information may encompass alerts to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new products and services.
If you do not want to receive such mailings any longer, simply
notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0121 236 5012.