he Premier range of centrifugal pressure developing fans is designed for bathroom, toilet and utility room installations where longer duct runs are required. They are also suitable for many commercial applications such as hotel rooms, office toilets and commercial wet rooms.
All Premier models have a gloss white casing with clean and sleek appearance and can be surface mounted or easily recessed into ceilings or stud work walls, in recesses as little as 50mm deep. They can also be can be connected, using the side entry knockout provided, to profile 29mm flat plastic ducting with the use of a FDA Premier fan adaptor accessory. Alternatively 100mm circular ducting can be used with the spigot supplied. They can also be through wall mounted using a 100mm wall tube kit. (CF20 models are supplied with a brown 100mm external outlet grille for wall or soffit fixing).
DX200 and CF20 models feature a neon indicator and all models have totally enclosed and maintenance free for life motors, with self aligning bearings and thermal cut-out protection. The clip off front cover and pull off removable fan blade allow easy cleaning and maintenance and all feature an automatic air operated back draught shutter.
DX200 and CF20 models are IPX5 rated, DX180 models are IPX4 rated. All are BEAB approved a suitable for 220-240V AC 50Hz mains operation.
Premier DX200 Standard Fan
- High performance centrifugal unit
- Choice of 2 set speeds
- Room size performance selector, boost and trickle ventilation settings on selected models
- Adjustable humidistat on condensation control models
- 'Quick Visit' delay feature on multi-speed timer models
- Automatic air operated backdraught shutter fitted
- Can be surface or recess mounted
- Totally enclosed maintenance free for life motors
- Clip-off front cover and fan blade for ease of cleaning and maintenance
- DX180 models are IPX4 rated
- DX200 and CF20 models are IPX5 rated
- BEAB approved