Ei3014 Heat Alarm
Suitable for detecting heat in both the kitchen or garage, the Ei3014 Heat Alarm contains our tried and tested high-performance thermistor heat sensor, providing protection from fire in the household. The thermistor has been designed using a smaller thermal mass, providing a faster alarm response when the trigger temperature of 58°C is reached. Best for detecting heat build-up from large flaming fires, it can differentiate from smoke or steam to prevent false alarms from occurring too often.
Single Sensor Heat Alarm
The Ei3014 Heat Alarm is simple, yet intelligent, triggering at 58o to provide a fast response to fire-related incidents. Featuring the latest technology advancements including AudioLINK, for real-time data extraction, as well as SmartLINK compatibility for wireless interconnection with other Aico alarms. Future proof your fire safety network with the Ei3014.
The Ei3014 Heat Alarm is fully compatible with all other Aico alarms and accessories whether a system needs upgrading or an existing system needs expanding; and works with either hard-wired, RadioLINK or hybrid interconnecting systems.
The Ei3014 Heat Alarm is SmartLINK compatible, Simply plug in an Ei3000MRF module for wireless interconnection, data extraction and real-time notifications of alarm activations and events via the SmartLINK Gateway and Portal.
- Sensor Types: Heat – Activates at 58°C
- Supply Voltage: 230V AC, 50Hz
- Power Consumption: 0.25W (standby)
- Battery Back-up: Rechargeable lithium cells
- AudioLINK+: Enabled
- SmartLINK: Compatible via the Ei3000MRF Module
- Indicator LEDs: Green – power. Red – alarm/ silence mode/ memory. Yellow – fault event
- Memory: Records last alarm event
- Fixing: easi-fit base (supplied)
- Operating Temperature: – 10°C to 40°C
- Humidity Range: 15% to 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Plastic Material: HIP UL 94 V0 Flame Retardant
- Dimensions – Product: 155mm x 155mm
- Weight: 308g (product only), 383g (boxed)
- Guarantee: 5 years