Anker 521 Portable Power Station UK - 256Wh | 200W
Anker 521 Portable Power Station - 256Wh | 200W
Long-Lasting Portable Power Station With a 10-Year Lifespan
With our proprietary long-lasting technology InfiniPower™, combined with LiFePO4 batteries, ultra-durable electronic components, a smart temperature control system that monitors temperature up to 100 times per second, and impact-resistant structural design, Anker 521 PowerHouse is built to last over a decade, even with everyday use.
5-Year Full-Device Warranty
Instead of the average 2 years, Anker 521 Portable Power Station is designed to reliably power your devices every day for 10 years. Additionally, it offers a superior 5-year full-device warranty for a guaranteed, worry-free experience.
All the Ports You Need
Time to get rid of bulky adapters because charging your laptop at fast speeds only requires a single cable. See the power station recharge itself and give a high-speed charge to a wide range of devices thanks to 2 USB-A ports, an AC port, a USB-C port, and a car outlet.
Huge 256Wh Capacity
The high capacity portable power station pumps out 256Wh of power—the perfect companion to charge your devices and small appliances during a weekend trip.
Anker 521 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 256Wh), DC adapter, car charging cable, welcome guide, our worry-free 5-year warranty, and friendly customer service.
Extremely Durable Batteries
Lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries have a 6 times longer lifespan and can last 3000 cycles compared to the average battery of other portable power stations.
A Place for All Your Devices
The high-capacity power station pumps out power to all your mobile devices, computers, small appliances, and emergency equipment with zero interference.
Light Up the Dark
Features a built-in LED light to keep you and your loved ones safe in the dark during a blackout. To activate SOS mode, long press for 2 seconds.
To reduce energy waste, the power station will instantly power off once your devices are fully charged. For a stable and optimal charge, simply turn off power-saving mode.
Smart LED Display
Easy-to-read LED display shows the remaining battery capacity, current input and output status, as well as estimated recharge time.
Please see below notes -
- When the control buttons are turned on, even if no devices are being charged, there will still be a certain amount of no load power consumption. Therefore, it is recommended to turn off the control buttons after using them to avoid draining power.
- Incompatible with appliances that require more than 200W input such as microwave, electric grill, refrigerator, electric vehicle, air compressor and more.
- Do not use with CPAP overnight and in power saving mode.
-The power station supports pass-through charging while connected via a vehicle output or AC outlet.
- Please remove the protective film on the screen before using it for the first time.
- If you feel that the battery drains fast when used for the first time, it is because the display information of the remaining power is inaccurate when the product is activated for the first time. The power remaining will automatically calibrate by discharging the battery to 1% and then recharging it to 100%.
- Use any 12V-28V solar charger with a DC 7909 male connector to charge the power station. A compatible solar panel for Anker PowerHouse will be available soon.