C.K Redline VDE Premium Quality Safety Sidecutters
- VDE certified and individually tested to 10,000v for complete safety when working on live equipment up to 1000v
- Drop forged chrome vanadium steel for strength and durability
- Induction hardened and precision ground cutting edges for unsurpassed cutting performance
- Ergonomic dual component handles offering the perfect balance of grip and comfort
- Two component, ergonomic design, with anti-slip horns for increased comfort, control & safety
- Induction hardened jaws for outstanding long term performance
- Cutting jaws with C.K optimised geometry for unsurpassed cutting performance
- Special alloy steel, drop forged, hardened & tempered for exceptional strength & durability
- VDE approved - individually tested to 10,000V for safe live working up to 1,000V
- Conforms to VDE0682/201 - EN60900 - ISO5749
- Cutting capacities: Hard: 2mm / Medium hard: 3mm / Soft: 4mm
- Total length: 180mm
Price Match Guarantee
*Lighting products only*
Have You Found This Item Cheaper Elsewhere?
We Won't Be Beaten On Price! For Any Information On This Or If You Have Any Further Questions About This Light, Call Our Expert Customer Service Team On 0121 236 6999. We Will Be More Than Happy To Assist You.
All Of Our Lights Are Always Delivered Without Bulbs Unless Specified. Led/Energy Saving Options Are Highly Recommended By Us - For Expert Advice, Please Call Us! In Order To Ensure Your Light Fitting Arrives In Perfect Condition, It May Require Some Simple Assembly To Complete Installation.
SND Electrical Wholesalers & SND Lighting Delivery Information
Free Delivery on orders over £85 (*except to Non-Mainland UK, Republic of Ireland, Europe & Worldwide)
Speedy Delivery at £8.95 ensures your delivery will get to you in 1-3 working days. (Excluding weekends & bank holidays).(This option is not available for eglo products)
We use DPD Local as our main courier service. *Deliveries to non-mainland UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered on a 2/3 day DPD courier service and will be subject to a charge of a minimum of £14.95 regardless of the order total.
In some cases, stock may be kept in external warehouses. If this is the case, we will inform the customer & will order this item to our store (or in some cases direct delivery to you).
Please note our courier DPD require a signature for all deliveries therefore customers will need ensure someone is present at the delivery address on the agreed delivery day, we will send confirmation of delivery the day before delivery and DPD will send time slot confirmation on the morning of delivery providing mobile number is present on your order.
SND Lighting Order Information:
We advise you book a qualified electrician to fit the lights once the goods have been received and not prior to this. We cannot be held responsible for any charges from electricians if goods arrive later than expected.
- £8.95 (within 1-3 working days)
DPD UK Mainland
- Order value under £85.00 (Standard 3-7 working Days) = £5.95
- Order value over £85.00 = FREE
DPD UK Non Mainland & Republic of Ireland,
UK non-mainland includes the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Isles of Scilly, Orkney Islands, Inner Hebrides, Outer Hebrides, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Republic of Ireland (Southern Ireland), Channel Islands and Guernsey. These areas are only available on a two working day service.
- All order values= Minimum £14.95 per order (depending on weight of parcel(s).
SND Electrical Wholesalers Delivery Notice
SND Electrical Wholesalers will email you when your order has been dispatched and provide an expected delivery date and delivery service that will be used. For DPD courier services you will receive a text or email from courier DPD on the morning of delivery with a predicted 1-hour time slot for delivery. This service is only available if a mobile or email address is provided!
Upon receipt of your order you will be asked to sign for the goods received in good condition. If the package does not appear to be in good condition, please advise us ASAP.
At SND Electrical Wholesalers we offer the option for in store collection with instore collection you will be able to collect your item without any hassle from our Birmingham store. You will be asked to bring along your ID (passport, driving license, Identification card or work card) You will also need to sign a piece of paper to prove it was given to you. If you are collecting on behalf of a friend please bring along a copy of the ID from your friend.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.