Wireless 1 Gang Switch, Installation-Easy, Battery-Free Wall On/Off Switch Outdoor Waterproof IP65 Wireless Kinetic Switch for Lamp Electric Appliance. (Receiver Needs to be purchased separately)
- Self-supply and dimmable: The non dimmer/dimmer switch requires no batteries and no power connection. The energy is built up kinetically by pressing the switch. Small structure and can be used as non dimmable as well as dimmable. Through long press to circularly dim the brightness to suit any activity. Turn on the light again, and it maintains the last light intensity. With this ENER-J light switch, you don't need to pay the extra money to buy a dimmer.
- Multiple light switches connectable: A receiver (not included) can be connected with up to 10 switches. This allows you to operate a light source with multiple switches. Quite simply as additional switches to existing light switches. Stepless dimming function and storage brightness.
- Range and Usage: The effective range between transmitter and receiver (not included in the package) is approximately 30 meters indoors and approximately 160 meters outdoors. ENER-J receiver (not included in the package) can connect to multiple ENER-J switches. Ideal to control your garden house, outdoor lighting from the comfort of the house!
- Never route power cables, ready for use: No slots knocking, no junction box required. Wireless use without drilling and screws. Can be mounted with adhesive tape or simply screwed on. Ready for use within a few minutes. The radio switch allows you to mount in all places. For example, Glue in glass, marble, wood, metal surface or traditional with screw.
- Long life and warranty: Ultra-low-power design. Useful life up to 50 years and up to 200,000 keystrokes. Comes with 2 years warranty
- Gang: 1 Gang
- Body Colour: White
- Power mode: Self-powered (no battery)
- Working frequency: 433MHZ
- Waterproof level: IP67
- Switching frequency: more than 200,000 clicks
- Control distance: 80 meters outdoor area 25 meters indoor area
- Dimensions: L85*W85*H10mm
- How to use the item? Is it easy to install?
Super easy to install. In just 3 steps, you can add or relocate a wireless switch for your house within 5 minutes.
1. Install the receiver between the lamp to be controlled and the power supply,
2. Program the receiver and wireless switch,
3. The wireless switch can be placed where it matters, or carried with you.
- If the switch is on and there is a power cut, will the switch still be on when power is restored? If not can the default action be changed?
The default setting is off, so the switch will not stay on. This can prevent the sudden increase in voltage and current when the power supply is restored from damaging the lamp.
The default setting can be changed by pressing and holding the receiver setting button for 16 seconds, and releasing your finger when the indicator light stays on.
- Will it cause signal interference if multiple wireless switches are installed in the home?
No. The signal between the paired switch and the receiver is independent and encrypted. Will not cause interference.
Price Match Guarantee
*Lighting products only*
Have You Found This Item Cheaper Elsewhere?
We Won't Be Beaten On Price! For Any Information On This Or If You Have Any Further Questions About This Light, Call Our Expert Customer Service Team On 0121 236 6999. We Will Be More Than Happy To Assist You.
All Of Our Lights Are Always Delivered Without Bulbs Unless Specified. Led/Energy Saving Options Are Highly Recommended By Us - For Expert Advice, Please Call Us! In Order To Ensure Your Light Fitting Arrives In Perfect Condition, It May Require Some Simple Assembly To Complete Installation.
SND Electrical Wholesalers & SND Lighting Delivery Information
Free Delivery on orders over £85 (*except to Non-Mainland UK, Republic of Ireland, Europe & Worldwide)
Speedy Delivery at £8.95 ensures your delivery will get to you in 1-3 working days. (Excluding weekends & bank holidays).(This option is not available for eglo products)
We use DPD Local as our main courier service. *Deliveries to non-mainland UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered on a 2/3 day DPD courier service and will be subject to a charge of a minimum of £14.95 regardless of the order total.
In some cases, stock may be kept in external warehouses. If this is the case, we will inform the customer & will order this item to our store (or in some cases direct delivery to you).
Please note our courier DPD require a signature for all deliveries therefore customers will need ensure someone is present at the delivery address on the agreed delivery day, we will send confirmation of delivery the day before delivery and DPD will send time slot confirmation on the morning of delivery providing mobile number is present on your order.
SND Lighting Order Information:
We advise you book a qualified electrician to fit the lights once the goods have been received and not prior to this. We cannot be held responsible for any charges from electricians if goods arrive later than expected.
- £8.95 (within 1-3 working days)
DPD UK Mainland
- Order value under £85.00 (Standard 3-7 working Days) = £5.95
- Order value over £85.00 = FREE
DPD UK Non Mainland & Republic of Ireland,
UK non-mainland includes the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Isles of Scilly, Orkney Islands, Inner Hebrides, Outer Hebrides, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Republic of Ireland (Southern Ireland), Channel Islands and Guernsey. These areas are only available on a two working day service.
- All order values= Minimum £14.95 per order (depending on weight of parcel(s).
SND Electrical Wholesalers Delivery Notice
SND Electrical Wholesalers will email you when your order has been dispatched and provide an expected delivery date and delivery service that will be used. For DPD courier services you will receive a text or email from courier DPD on the morning of delivery with a predicted 1-hour time slot for delivery. This service is only available if a mobile or email address is provided!
Upon receipt of your order you will be asked to sign for the goods received in good condition. If the package does not appear to be in good condition, please advise us ASAP.
At SND Electrical Wholesalers we offer the option for in store collection with instore collection you will be able to collect your item without any hassle from our Birmingham store. You will be asked to bring along your ID (passport, driving license, Identification card or work card) You will also need to sign a piece of paper to prove it was given to you. If you are collecting on behalf of a friend please bring along a copy of the ID from your friend.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.