FuseBox 100A MAIN SWITCH 6 WAY T2 SPD
The FuseBox F2006MX consumer unit features 6 usable ways and comes with 100A Main Switch, A Type 2 Surge Protection device with 32A MCB, and a 32mm tails clamp.
As with all of the fusebox Surge Protected consumer units, the F2006MX has plenty of space internally for installing both the mini and standard height RCBOs. (See related products below).
Additional features to the Fusebox range are captive screws on the front cover, round knockouts on all four sides along with 2 large rectangular knockouts on the rear.
This consumer unit comes with a useful installation pack which includes a icon label pack and a grommet strip
The new FuseBox F2 circuit protection range of metal consumer unit and protection devices, offers flexible versatile solutions for 18th Edition electrical installations.
- Supplied with a 100A Main Switch, busbar & din rail
- Built in T2 Fusebox Surge Protection Device incomer which is MCB protected
- Captive Screws now standard on the front cover
- Grommet Strip included
- 18th Edition Regulation Overload and Surge Protection compliant
- Amendment 3 non-combustible, metal enclosure
- The MCB used to protect the SPD takes up 1 module
- ACCF tail clamp included
- Earth and neutral terminal bars at the top