FuseBox 100A MAIN SWITCH 14 WAY T2 SPD inc. TAIL CLAMP
The FuseBox range of circuit protection/metal consumer unit and protection devices offers flexible versatile solutions for 18th Edition electrical installations.
The FuseBox surge protection metal consumer units with a 100A rated MS (Main Switch) incomer and T2 SPD (Surge Protection Device). Surge protection consumer units provide formidable circuit protection against surge and overload. When fitted with additional RCBOs (Residual Current Circuit Breaker with Overload Protection) as an outgoing device, you also get residual current protection.
The fusebox F2014MX main switch SPD consumer unit has 14 usable ways and comes with 100A Main Switch Incomer, surge protection device and a 32mm tails clamp.
As with all of the FuseBox boards, the F2014MX has more than enough space for installation of both the standard height and mini RCBO
Additional features on all boards from the Fusebox range include captive screws on the front cover, round knockouts on all four sides along with 2 large rectangular knockouts on the rear.
- Supplied with a 100A Main Switch, busbar & din rail
- Built in T2 Fusebox Surge Protection Device incomer which is MCB protected
- Captive Screws now standard on the front cover
- Grommet Strip included
- 18th Edition Regulation Overload and Surge Protection compliant
- Amendment 3 non-combustible, metal enclosure
- The MCB used to protect the SPD takes up 1 module
- ACCF tail clamp included
- Earth and neutral terminal bars at the top