FuseBox 100A MAIN SWITCH 20 WAY T2 SPD inc. TAIL CLAMP
The FuseBox F2 circuit protection range of metal consumer units and protection devices, offers flexible versatile solutions for 18th Edition electrical installations.
The FuseBox F2020MX main switch SPD consumer unit features 20 usable ways and comes with 100A Main Switch Incomer, SPD and a 32mm tails clamp.
As with all of the fusebox boards, the F2020MX has more than enough space for installation of both the standard and mini RCBOs
Additional features added to all the Fusebox consumer unit range include captive screws on the front cover, round knockouts on all four sides along with 2 large rectangular knockouts on the rear.
This consumer unit is supplied with an installation pack which includes a busbar and grommet strip.
- Supplied with a 100A Main Switch, busbar & din rail
- Built in T2 Fusebox Surge Protection Device incomer which is MCB protected
- Captive Screws now standard on the front cover
- Grommet Strip included
- 18th Edition Regulation Overload and Surge Protection compliant
- Amendment 3 non-combustible, metal enclosure
- The MCB used to protect the SPD takes up 1 module
- ACCF tail clamp included
- Earth and neutral terminal bars at the top