Keep your family safe and your home protected by using this Google Nest Protect smoke and carbon monoxide detector. It’s a smart smoke alarm that thinks, speaks and alerts your phone whenever there’s a potential danger.
The alarm has a split-spectrum sensor, which uses two wavelengths to detect smoke from both fast-burning and smouldering fires. If something’s wrong, you’ll know immediately – it sends real-time alerts to you, and everyone in your family. If the alarm is sounding but everything is under control, it’s quick and easy to silence via the Nest app on your mobile phone.
You can test all alarms with a tap, and also be reassured that the alarm tests its sensors every day. When you walk under the Nest Protect alarm at night, a path light will switch on to help you find your way.
• Split-spectrum sensor detects smoke and carbon monoxide in your home
• Uses two wavelengths to detect smoke from both fast and slow-burning fires
• Real-time alerts to your mobile – you’ll know immediately if something is wrong
• Easily silence the alarm from your phone using the Nest app
• Continually tests itself to ensure sensors are working properly
• Voice alarm gives you an early warning, and tells you where the danger is
• Pathlight feature lights the way at night, when you walk underneath it
This alarm conforms to the latest British Standards, but further intervention may be required to wake sleeping children. Includes voice alerts which have been shown to be more likely to wake children than standard alarms.
This product fully complies with UK (UKCA) and EU (CE) regulations. In Scotland, the law on fire alarms has changed as of February 1 2022 and which now requires all Scottish homes to have interlinked alarms. The law places the onus on the homeowner and/or landlord. If in doubt, please contact your local fire prevention officer for advice.
|Dimensions||(H)135 mm x (W)135 mm x (D)39 mm|